12.13.2011

Too busy to blog, why am I blogging right now?

So, I don't even know how I am writing this blog as of right now because I have been one busy lady here in Neverland.  With Leslie out of the country on vacation with her hubby I have been manning the business alone, which isn't so bad.  I was going to get caught up on our paperwork and get international shipping up on our site, well that all came to a SUPER halt.  I have been making capes like crazy!  It seems everyone is doing some last minute Christmas shopping!  It has been exciting.  People from California, Minnesota, Ohio, Texas, New York... all strangers and I'm not even done yet.  I have at five capes to finish tomorrow and one of our adorable owl tag blankets.  I'm truly grateful for all that is coming at me... It may be a LOT, but 'tis the season!  Our business is doing so well in two and a half short months.  There are so many things I have wanted to share and blog, but I've been so busy I don't remember them and I have got to get back to cutting capes out, so I can sleep well and get an early and quick start, so I just wanted to share a picture with you in the end.. This is the daughter of one of our customers (picture taken by Alison Harris).  The Neverland Nook poinsettia hair clip is gorgeous, but this little girl really shines!  Absolutely picture perfect she is and what a Merry Christmas she has brought me with that smile on her face wearing our very own clip.  Puts everything into perspective.  Stay warm!
xoxo
~Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment