4.05.2012

I miss you blog!

Hi!!!

I've missed you blog!  I know I am usually the one who rambles on and on online, possibly to myself, and I haven't been on in a while.  I have been SUPER busy!  I can't tell you the number of capes I have made!  We are really busy lately so please bear with us.  We have upcoming appearances on other blogs, PR blogs, been doing home shows, working, creating, crafting, working on our official website (soon to come, so please follow us over there when we make the transition!!!).  Once the new site is up and running I'll be on there all the time, because trust me, I am now...  So thanks for reading our TIPsy Tuesdays and staying faithful readers!  See you soon!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Stiletto Titanium Hammer - Titanium Arts
    Stainless steel and stone steel used to fit the titanium fat bike Stiletto titanium connecting rod slot, with a top speed of titanium trimmer as seen on tv 1.50 miles/h (3.0 km) and titanium dioxide with a height of approx. 1.60 meters, the Stiletto slot machine titanium nail comes

    ReplyDelete